For last minute shoppers, we are still receiving creations from our artists. Here are recent arrivals:
- a stunning segmented Vase composed of 444 pieces of Bubinga wood by new Gallery artist Marc Roux
- a Madrone Rocking Chair in the style of Sam Maloof from new Gallery artist Jeff Harmes
- a late 19th century Step Tansu (kaidan-dansu) in Japanese Cypress completely restored by artist Carol Fielder Kawaguchi
- a new Winter Collection by jewelry artist Christine Sundt
- more ruby red glasses from Ken & Ingrid Hanson
- fabulous one-of-a-kind felted wood & silk jackets and vests from Maggy Pavlou (the first shipment sold out!)
- contemporary paper jewelry from new Gallery artist Nancy Raasch
- new monotypes from Renee Jameson and Irene Yesley
- a new painting from Lisa Wederquist
- a pair of midcentury modern red leather & chrome chairs
- and finally, something vintage from Stella McCartney!
We are always impressed by the creativity of our Gallery artists and are grateful to have the opportunity of sharing their art with you.